Destin, Florida is famous for it’s beautiful white sand and clear emerald waters but the off-season can make the “luckiest fishing village” a little quiet. Us Destin locals welcome the warmer weather and new visitors every March affectionately called Spring Breakers!
- Deep Sea Fishing – Spend a day fishing the Gulf of Mexico. Several options are available in Destin for deep sea fishing whether you are an experienced angler or beginner fisherman. Book a private fishing charter for the ultimate saltwater fun for your group. Private charters vary depending on how many hours, how far you want to go fishing. Want a private but not the investment? Then consider booking a shared fishing charter where you are grouped together with other anglers to build a charter for a fun day of fishing. Fishing aboard a party boat (also called a head boat) can be an economical and fun way to get out on the water however keep in mind that this is a multi-passenger fishing experience with a much larger group of people fishing too! All fishing trips at Pelican Adventures include fishing license, tackle and fish cleaning. Click here to check out various options Pelican Adventures offers on the Destin, Harbor.
- Inshore Fishing – Fishing near shore and inshore along the Emerald Coast are a lot of fun and much calmer waters. The Choctawhatchee Bay, East Pass and Bayous make for some great fishing as well as along the surf in the Gulf of Mexico. Includes live bait, fishing license and your catch is cleaned following the trip. Click here for more information on Pelican Adventures’ Inshore Fishing Charters.
- Parasailing – Get a bird’s eye view of the coast parasailing Destin! Fun for all ages (6 and up, 50 lbs and over) and a safe and fun way to make forever memories with your family and friends. Parasailing directly off the back of the boat, riders don’t have to even get wet! However, the best part of parasailing is the dip 🙂 Likely to see some dolphins on the way in and out of the Destin Harbor, the parasailing excursion is a really great activity on the water that shouldn’t be missed. Click here for more information on parasailing at Pelican Adventures – offering BOGO, buy one and 2nd is half off!
- Snorkeling & Shelling Excursion – Explore the emerald waters of Destin on one of our fun family friendly snorkel and seashell hunting trips. Captain and crew are all lifeguard certified with fully sanitized mask, fins and snorkel all included along with instruction and tips throughout the adventure. Click here for more information on snorkeling and shelling with Pelican Adventures and take advantage of the BOGO offer, 2nd snorkeler is 50% off!
- Private Boat Rental – Pelican Adventures has a fleet of vessels available for your group depending on your passenger count and size. Rentals include Captain and crew to navigate your day of fun. Popular trips include Crab Island Tours, Dolphin Cruise, Sunset Excursions, etc… Give us a call to find out more!
Enjoy your vacation in Destin, Florida! We hope you have a fun, safe and memorable Spring Break – click here to book any of the adventures listed above and have a blast! Call (850) 650-3825 for more information.