Labor Day is coming up and Destin, Florida is a popular drive to destination for celebrating the holiday weekend. If you are planning to visit the Emerald Coast and closing out the summer season in Destin be sure to include as many fun water sport activities as you can before the weather cools down.
MUST DO LIST FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND IN DESTIN, FL
- FISHING TRIP Pelican Adventures in Destin is your one stop location for all types fishing inshore and offshore, private charters, shared group trips and aboard our party boat, Vera Marie. All fishing trips at Pelican Adventures include fishing license, rod and reel, bait and tackle and our crew will clean and bag your catch following the trip
- Inshore/ Bay Fishing Book a private bay fishing charter with Pelican Adventures starting at 4 hour for up to 4 passengers. Live bait included for all trips and perfect for beginners, all ages, calmer waters.
- Private Deep Sea Fishing Book a private offshore fishing charter starting at 4 hours, and up to 18 hours with several boats to choose from depending on passenger count, etc. Targeting varieties of Snapper, Grouper, Jacks, Triggerfish and sharks – that depending on FWC regulations we keep what is in season. The longer the scheduled fishing trip, the deeper waters to fish and target larger fish like Wahoo, Tuna, Marlin, Swordfish and Sailfish.
- Shared Deep Sea Fishing Join Pelican Adventures‘ fun shared fishing group charter with 8-20 anglers for a 6 hour trip. Perfect for those that do not want to fish on a large multi-passenger boat but without the private charter investment. The catch is divided equally between all anglers. Walk – around boat for fishing, restroom on board, air conditioned salon on shared.
- Party Boat Fishing Pelican Adventures‘ multi-passenger 6 hour trips aboard Vera Marie up to 65 passengers. Air conditioned salon with snack bar galley and flat screen TVs, restrooms, sundeck on top and walk around fishing deck.
- CRAB ISLAND TRIP Book a private boat for your group to visit the infamous “Crab Island” in Destin, Florida. Let us do it all with US Coast Guard licensed Captain to navigate your day ensuring safety and mariner laws are met while you and your family and friends have an awesome day on the water. Pelican Adventures has several boats depending on the number of passengers in your group and we will supply snorkel equipment, kayaks, water toys, floats and a great time! Pack your drinks, towel and sunscreen and let’s go play!
- PARASAILING DESTIN The best way to view the beaches along the Emerald Coast is parasailing the sky. Get a bird eye’s view of Destin and at Pelican Adventures- buy 1 parasail and 2nd is 50% off! Safe and fun for ages 6 and up and a great boat ride too. Fly up to 3 people at a time and between 400- 500 feet above water, you have to try this out!
- SNORKELING & SHELLING EXCURSION Explore the beautiful emerald waters in Destin on Pelican Adventures’ snorkeling charter. All equipment is fully sanitized and included in the trip and the crew will instruct and assist to provide the most fun and safe day on the water. Life jackets, snorkel gear and water toys like nets, noodles, kayaks are on board for guests! Two locations are visited to discover sea life along the Destin East Jetties and adjacent to Crab Island to beach-comb for seashells, crabs and more. Find seashells to bring home for souvenirs with memories to last a lifetime. Great for families and groups and easy for all experience levels! Pelican Adventures offers buy 1, get 1 for 50% off snorkeling.
- SUNSET/ DOLPHIN CRUISE Book your private boat with Pelican Adventures for a dolphin cruise and tour of the area by water. Schedule your trip to include lunch by boat to a waterfront restaurant, go snorkeling or sunset with some wine and snack. Let us help you plan your perfect private boat ride with several boats to choose from depending on your size group.
Let Pelican Adventures help you plan the ultimate Labor Day Weekend in Destin, Florida. Call (850) 650-3825 or click here to book online.